MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
- Allows installation of 2-bolt SPD-style cleats on select Bontrager Road shoes - Compatible with Bontrager road shoes with nylon sole - Adapter plate replaces rubber plug in sole of shoes - Packaged as pairs
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Key features: - Replacement strap for buckled Bontrager Road and MTB shoes - Compatible with 2009-2015 shoes, or all straps with this shape - Sold in singles - For optimal hold, it's highly recommended to also replace the buckle
A slip-on neoprene toe cover takes away the chill. It's surprisingly effective, and you can just leave it on your shoe. - Windproof Neoprene protection for your toes - Rugged, rubberized sole with openings for cleats - Red fabric on inside - Can be worn on its own or as a layer between your shoe and shoecover - WARNING: The color of this product may transfer when wet. Avoid long term contact with light colored surfaces.
Mix-and-match buckle and shoe colors to get that unique and customized look. Replacement buckles for those unpredictable times BOA shoe buckles work hard to keep your shoes secure and comfortable. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Compatible with all Bontrager shoes using BOA® IP1 Fit System - Only includes the dial - no lace
Replace your heel studs for like-new traction Squeeze more miles out of your Bontrager cycling shoes with these genuine Bontrager universal replacement parts. - Genuine replacement heel studs for your Bontrager road shoes - Maintains traction when walking off the bike - Includes mounting screws - Compatible with 2012 – 2016 Bontrager Road shoes
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Protect your little piggies With the Windshell Toe Cover, your feet retain an extra dose of warmth thanks to windshell material that is windproof and water-resistant no matter if riding on the road or mountains. - Windshell material provides insulation and protection during windy and wet riding - Integrated pull tabs for easy on and off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Soft elastic band above ankle for added coverage and comfort Specifications - Temperature use (high): 70 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 50 deg. F - Fiber content: 78% Rubber / 15% Nylon / 7% Polyester - Material: Woven - Sole Construction: Closed with holes for clips
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
92% Nylon, 8% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
58% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 7% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity. Available in charcoal grey.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
Proper alignment starts here Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: - Red = Low Arch - Yellow = Mid Arch - Blue = High Arch - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
REFINED SIMPLICITY The Entrata simply checks the boxes: its 4-way stretch means it's easy to pull on, its fleece offers additional warmth on those chilly mornings, and its large neoprene cuff will keep the elements at bay. Check, check, and check—what more do you need in a bootie? - Warmth and protection for cold-weather riding conditions - 4-way stretch fabric with DWR and fleece backer - Molded center stretch panel allows easy flexing at the ankle - Neoprene cuff for optimal fit
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
Best-Selling Waterproof Neoprene Overshoe That Insulates And Protects Your Feet From The Rain And Cold—Universally Loved By Roadies Worldwide. Endura was the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. Not wanting to rest on our laurels, we have revamped our core road overshoe with several new features to keep it one step ahead of the competition. A core stalwart of our collection, the neoprene Road Overshoe has been a best-seller in our range for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about wet weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Comfort was a key consideration when updating the Road Overshoe. To improve pedaling comfort, the decision was taken to off-set the rear zip, moving it away from the flex point behind your ankle reducing the chance of it digging in. Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of our product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market. - Smooth neoprene construction and welded asymmetric seam give super-smooth styling and waterproofing - Offset rear zip with snap-down puller and zip guard - Crank-rub protection print - Reflective rear zip tape - Hard-wearing stitching using aramid thread
Page 1 of 7 Next page