• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
$15.95 - $19.95
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
$9.40 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- Weight: 160g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
$61.99 - $89.99
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS56/40/H4/K • Bottom Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 55.95mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 4mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 65g
$8.99 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Alloy top cap with hollow bolt allows for brake cable pass-through - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - ED Black durable finish - SHIS: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - Steerer OD: 28.6mm - Cup: 44mm - Race: 30mm - Stack Height: 9.4mm
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$6.60 - $7.20
- machined aluminum Spacers for tuning bar and stem height, no logos
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. - Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2 - UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
The Ritchey Comp Cartridge Drop In Integrated headset lower features full-complement, stainless steel, angular contact, sealed cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 39g
The Ritchey Comp Cartridge Drop In Integrated headset upper features full-complement, stainless steel, angular contact, sealed cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - "Size" = Top cap height - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 35-44g
The Ritchey Comp Cartridge Press Fit Upper Headset features full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 7.3 or 12.4mm - Material: CroMo - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 43g (7.3mm), 51g (12.4mm)
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups are deep for solid insertion. - Bearing: Semi cartridge - Material: Steel - Stack Height: 30.2mm
$38.95 - $42.95
Bringing Ritchey's heritage of legendary cycling products into the world of e-bikes and electronic shifting, Tom Ritchey designed a unique headset that allows the cables to be run internally from the stem into standard frames without requiring the frame or fork to be modified. The Logic-E headset is designed to allow Shimano Di2 and STEPS cables to be concealed from view and the wind while protecting them from damage. - Steerer size: 1-1/8" upper - Drop-in (IS) or Press-Fit (S) - Weight: 35-44g
- Fork crown race for genuine Ritchey headsets - Alloy with 45-degree taper
$24.95 - $39.95
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
The WCS Logic Threadless Headset the reliable workhorse of the Ritchey threadless headset range. This smooth and reliable specimen features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups, sealed cartridge 45/45-degree hybrid ceramic bearings with a titanium coating, and comes packed with Ritchey Grease and a sealed design that promises minimal penetration from the elements. - Bearing: Sealed cartridge (ACB) - Ti coated - Material: Alloy - Stack Height: 28.3mm
$25.99 - $28.00
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - 50mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Stainless steel bolt
Page 1 of 5 Next page